CO and Temperature & Humidity Detector with LoRaWAN™ Certified Module
LS-112P is designed to measure Carbon Monoxide (CO) , Temperature and Humidity by LoRa® long-range and low-power wireless connectivity. It is integrated LoRa® wireless technology, CO sensor knowhow and high-performance MCU solution for various IoT markets usage. With calibrated CO sensor module and compensated Temperature/ Humidity sensor integration, the data is ready for use. It is perfect for monitoring air quality in basement parking, garage, Gas ranges/ ovens and Furnaces.
- FCC/ CE/ Telec certified.
- LoRaWAN™ compliant
- High receiver sensitivity and long range solution
- Integrated with calibrated CO sensor (Accuracy: ± 5% or ±30ppm; Range: 0 ~ 500ppm)
- Integrated with compensated Temp/RH sensor
- Wide range DC power-in, 8~24V /or Micro-USB DC power-in, 5V
- Display CO concentration, Temp/ RH
- Alarm LED indicator
|Sensor||CO (Carbon Monoxide), Temperature, Humidity|
|Protocols / Connectivity||LoRaWAN|
|Fortnox Article number||SEN-30_116|
|Vendor article number||474|