Xignal LoRaWAN Rat trap - EU868
Xignal rat traps connect to your LoRaWAN network to send alerts, never miss a caught rat again!
The status of the rat trap is sent back at regular intervals, and when the trap has been actuated. Find out immediately if it's armed, unarmed or unarmed with catch. Fully LoRaWAN compatible, the traps can run on private or public networks.
We stock Xignal traps supplied with LoRaWAN keys, these are designed for integrators to develop their own applications using the Xignal traps.
The big advantage for professional use is that Xignal greatly simplifies inspections, saving cost. The non-poison trapping is environmentally safe, fast and efficient.
- Mechanical rat trap, simple to deploy
- Daily trap status updates (opened/closed/catch) including temperature data, current battery level
- Instant update when trap is set or triggered
- LED for simple feedback
- Ability to detect false-positive ‘catches’
- Class A, OTAA, LoRaWAN® device - EU868 band
- IP67 water resistance, wide environmental operating range
- Built-in lithium primary battery
|In/Outdoor usage||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Actuator functionality||Rat/mouse trap, Daily trap status updates (opened/closed/catch)|
|Protocols / Connectivity||LoRaWAN|
|LoRaWAN class||Class A|
|Fortnox Article number||SEN-30_130|